DVDs, podcasts, TedTalks, books and more to assist you in your journey.
Without the Internet I think I’d be lost in this process. I will add helpful resources below as I come across them. Book links are affiliate links.
Twitter and Instagram Hashtags
Many of these also have Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook pages as well as multiple ways to listen to their podcasts. I will just link to their websites for conciseness and you can follow the trails from there.
- Exvangelical Podcast (this was the first one I found, via the hashtag on Twitter)
- Mindshift: Reconstruction after Deconstruction
- The Friendly Atheist Podcast
- The *Life After Podcast
- Deconversion Therapy
- Everyone’s Agnostic
- Heathen Pod
- Losing Our Religion
- Recovering From Religion
- On Belief: A Podcast About Cults
- Leaving the Fold: A Guide for Former Fundamentalists and Others Leaving Their Religion by Marlene Winell
- Boundaries by Henry Cloud & John Townsend
- Boundaries in Marriage by Henry Cloud & John Townsend
- Sacred Wounds: A Path to Healing from Spiritual Trauma by Teresa B. Pasquale
- Trusting Doubt: A Former Evangelical Looks at Old Beliefs in a New Light by Valerie Tarico
- Jesus, Interrupted: Revealing the Hidden Contradictions in the Bible (And Why We Don’t Know About Them) by Bart D. Ehrman
- Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome: One Woman’s Desperate, Funny, and Healing Journey to Explore 30 Religions by Her 30th Birthday by Reba Riley